Prices that include airfare do not include certain additional government taxes
and fees, including but not limited to:
- Airport Passenger Facility Charges of up to $18 (USD), depending on itinerary.
- The September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 (USD) per flight segment (a takeoff and a landing), with a maximum of $5 (USD) per one-way flight or $10 (USD) per round trip.
- Federal Segment Fees of $3.70 (USD) per flight segment (a takeoff and a landing).
- A Travel Facilities Tax of up to $16.20 (USD) per round trip for domestic flights beginning or ending in Alaska or Hawaii.
- For international travel, foreign and U.S. government-imposed charges of up to $200 (USD) per round trip, depending on routing and destination.